Monday, May 14, 2012

It's a miracle!!!! And I love it

Since I have lost 49 pounds using HCG drops I plan on keeping it off!! but there are always those moments when I just want to give in and have a really sweet treat! While shopping in WinCo the other day I ran across a drink that nearly knocked my socks off, LOL CASCADE ICE!!! This beverage is a lifesaver for someone like me who just can not live without soda. I really do not like diet soda so I have feverishly hunted and researched until I finally found something with Zero calories, zero sugar, zero Sodium (big plus) , gluten free and caffeine free!!! amazing huh?? I also have discovered that they sell on amazon for a pretty decent price. Check them out on Facebook...http://www.facebook.com/CascadeIceWaters . You will be amazed at how fruity and sweet this drink is. 





3 comments:

  1. congrats on your wt loss..wow! good for you! I will look for this drink! sounds like a no brainer!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I just searched my email for HCG and this post was in there! How has the dieting/keeping it off gone for you? I've often thought about trying HCG because of results that some of my friends have had. Then I talked to their families and decided not to. Frankly, they went a little insane on the HCG diet and I didn't want to do that. How did it go for you. I have a series on my blog My Journey from Pudgy to "Perfect" and I'd really like to hear more about your weight loss if you'd be willing to pop over and leave me a comment :).

    ReplyDelete