Thursday, February 27, 2014

Skinny Jane 7 day weight loss challenge

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.






Thanks to Skinny Jane weight loss program i have lost 9 pounds! Yes...it is true. I received the 7 day weight loss program free of charge in order to try it out and then share my review with you..My followers :)

 I am very pleased and actually surprised at how well this system has worked for me. In this kit i received 7 days worth of Skinny jane burn capsules, skinny jane cleanse capsules and a pouch of strawberry flavored skinny blend. I took 2 skinny burn capsules along with 1 skinny cleanse capsules first thing in the morning with a full 16 ounce glass of water.

Amazingly i was not hungry until lunch time and this is when i would have a tall creamy delicious strawberry skinny shake. These are so creamy and really taste good. Was almost like i was cheating LOL.

 During the day i would have little snacks according to the guidlines such as apples, nuts, cheese and green tea. When i started this plan i weighed in at 135.6 and today was day 7 so i am finishing off at 126.7...my ideal weight for my height is 125 pounds!

This is worth celebrating as i have now reached my goal and i did not suffer at all. Had no jitters and was not starving! If you would like more info about this plan i highly recommend following skinny jane on facebook HERE  and also you can follow on twitter HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment