Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FOLIO grande extra large strap + go weekly travel pill box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am always looking for a convenient way to store my medications whether it be for at home or on the road. I want something that can hold my medications and also not be a hassle to carry around. This extra large Folio with strap has proven to be perfect for me.

Not only does this travel box hold my medications with the days clearly marked, but it is also the perfect size and fit for my purse. The outside material is smooth as it is covered with a velvety feel material and the strap holds it closed so that my pills do not fall out.

This Pill box is made for those of us on a heavier twice daily am/pm regimen of vitamins, supplements or pills. Or for those who take large-sized vitamins or supplements.
 It is a cut above the standard 14-door pill box and is much easier to load, with one universal lid. It's also much easier to extract pills from the FOLIO grande pill box.
 With other pill organizers, it's nearly impossible to get your fingers into the pill box compartments and it's necessary to turn the entire pill box upside-down to shake out its contents. 
 The FOLIO grande pill box features rounded compartments that make extraction of pills quick and easy and fits elegantly and stylishly into a purse, briefcase or backpack and can be taken out anywhere. And the snug strap keeps it secure.

 I have carried one of those cheap plastic organizers around before (The ones that have pop open lids on them) but after a while they do not stay shut and lose their strength. Not to mention the medications end up melting or sticking to the bottom.

All in all this weekly travel box is perfect for carrying all of your medications with you no matter where you go. Each little opening is nice and deep which makes it perfect for storing numerous pills .

FOLIO grande is made by SABI
Visit their website at http://sabi.com/
also their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment