Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita (Review)





I have been using this wonderful product for a week and i absolutely love it! Not only does it have a lovely scent to it but it has really made a change in the way my face looks and feels!

I have always had really oily facial skin especially around my nose and forehead so many times a product designed for the face was such a hassle trying to find one that did not make my face even more oily

This particular one is organically infused hyaluronic acid smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and mantain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look. It has ntioxidant properties eliminates sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking

I love the fact that it has no useless additives in it and feels light on my face. I usually apply this at night before going to bed. My face feels so soft and not oily upon waking. Have not had any irritation and am noticing a brighter tone to my skin. I highly recommend this product!!

It contains extremely powerful organic herbs such as aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, vitamin A, C, E, jojoba oil, and geranium oil. 

Great for all skin types. And can be purchased HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment