Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection (Black) REVIEW



I have finally found a scale that i love!! This bathroom scale not only tells me my current weight but also lets me know my BMI AND if i gained or lost!! Love that.

A lot of people dislike seeing their actual weight in numbers and I totally understand that. With this scale you can set it to show your weight in numbers or...just set it to let you know if you gained or lost. Pretty cool huh? 

Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology -- For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3 and 7 days.

Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale's LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.

I really like this scale as it keeps me on track by what i call lecturing me LOL...whenever i see red that means i messed up and need to get back on the right track. If i see green it means i did good by losing.

If you are trying to lose, gain or even maintain your weight then i highly suggest this awesome bathroom scale by ozeri. You can purchase this scale in black or white by clicking here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment