Monday, September 1, 2014

Perfect Portions Digital Scale + Nutrition Facts Display, Silver Review







I have always wanted a scale like this but had no idea they even existed until now. Since I am trying to change my eating habits and maintain a healthy weight I have literally been keeping track of what i put into my body such as calories, sugars, carbs, etc.

Also have been doing a whole lot of label reading before i buy foods and am shocked to see just what we are consuming!! some ingredients in our daily foods are things i can not even pronounce. I do believe there are too many additives and preservatives being put into our foods and that these are the cause of many illnesses among people these days.

Since i was given the opportunity to review this food scale and share with you...my followers, I am finding that this scale is very useful to have.

I simply place my food on the scale, look up the code for that specific food and the scale tells me everything i need to know...such as total calories, fat calories,sodium and so on. This is very helpful if you are trying to cut back on certain things such as sodium and sugars. 

It is really simple to use once you get used to it. The booklet pretty much guides you through the process and the codes cover just about every type of food out there.




The Perfect Portions Scale is a scale and nutritional calculator in one and can be found at Amazon
Using the familiar "Nutrition Facts" label, it clearly displays the nutritional content (calories, fats, carbs, sugars and more) of nearly 2000 foods adjusted to your portion size.

It allows you to see how many calories are in that handful of candy or track the sugar content of foods without labels. 

Unlike other nutritional scales, it breaks down the information into % daily value, tracks your daily total, and even lets you customize the scale by entering 99 of your own foods.

 It has an easy-to-clean, stylish glass-top surface and touchpad keys. The Perfect Portions Scale works with any diet to give you the information you need to help you control your portions and make healthy choices. 

Display weight in grams or lb oz with high resolution gradation (0.1oz/1g). Max weight capacity 10 pounds/5 kg). Additional features include automatic power off; tare function; 5 year warranty. Batteries included.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment