Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I just love being an influenster!!

Have you ever been in a store and noticed something new on the shelves such as a new beauty product or even a new food item and thought hmmm i wonder if these are good or not? Afraid to purchase it in fear of trying it out and not liking it? I used to do this a lot until I became a member of INFLUENSTER :)

First let me explain what Influenster is: This is a site where not only can you read REAL reviews written by REAL people on just about everything from cosmetics to appliances, etc. but also are given the opportunity to actually try out new products.

Members of this site get the chance of receiving a box (voxbox is what they call it) which is filled with many neat products in return they must write reviews and share their opinions of each product they receive. You might be thinking right now that this seems tedious but I assure you it is actually enjoyable to do. There are so many fun activities to do related to the products you receive that it really does not seem like work at all. For example they may ask you to post a picture of yourself using the product and simply post it on social media. Also for each task you complete you are given the chance at winning prizes from that certain brand as well. AND for each task you complete you will receive a badge as well. The more badges you earn the more chances you have at being chosen for the next box of goodies! Sounds exciting huh??

I have been a member of INFLUENSTER for 2 years now and have received quite a few sample boxes! It is always a thrill to see that I have been chosen for a certain campaign and I really do enjoy completing all of the tasks they ask of me.

Here is a sneak peek at what my dashboard looks like. On here you will find all of the currently running campaigns going on and what is required of you to complete each one. I find myself visiting this often as I am always looking for the next exciting campaign to come. 




The very best part of all of this is voicing my opinion and also reading what others have to say about it. Reviews are a vital part of my research when deciding on a purchase and this site has been a big help in that area. Reviews written by real people who are NOT paid for their reviews is critical to me as i know they are honest and unbiased.

Have i peaked your curiosity yet?? Well there is so much more to share with you!!

Do you like apps? Influenster also has that!! yes... it is the #Influensterapp . take a look 


By having the #Influenster App you can have access to it 24/7 on your smartphone (unfortunately only apple itunes has this available right now) patiently waiting for android version...but anyhow I absolutely love love love this site!! 

Are you on social media?? such as twitter, facebook, instagram?? This also helps! The more you share the higher your influence is :) Here is what my score looks like:

My impact score is fairly high because i have accounts on almost all of social media and i share often on them all. The more you share the higher it gets.

I am very pleased with all of the voxboxes i have received and look forward to many more :) I highly recommend this if you are looking for a fun and easy way to try out new products and are interested in giving feedback on them as well. I guarantee you will love being a part of the influenster nation!! Go ahead...go check it out and while you are there you might as well join :) No better time than right now! Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment