Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Healthy Eating Week!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I have started clean eating I have noticed many awesome changes!! The most important one being that I feel soooo much better. I noticed that I have more energy, less fatigue and fewer tummy problems. Yes, tummy problems!!

The way they process our foods today can really have a negative effect on your tummy. Ever notice that when you eat a certain food your tummy gets crampy, gassy or just straight out nauseated? Well you are not alone! I used to get gassy really bad...not knowing why I would just let it pass not giving it a second thought...until one dreaded day when i awoke to theee worst pain in my abdomen. I am talking PAIN!!!!!!! which eventually sent me to the ER.

Once there I learned that i had blockage in my small intestine. Scary right? Well after a whole lot of research I learned that this is common in many people and all caused by the foods we eat.

I am proud to say that since I have stopped eating so much of those foods I am now finding myself pain free..yes..........And I embrace it!!

Now you are probably thinking ugghhhh but I love pizza and cookies and even ice cream!! Well guess what? I do too :) I just have a healthier way of enjoying these foods. Pinterest is a site where you can discover all sorts of recipes, tips, ideas and help! There are a limitless amount of recipes here for clean eating and they DO include our favorite foods but with a healthier way of making them.

Today I am sharing one of my faves: Cauliflower Pizza Crust!! yummmm!!  This cheesy cauliflower pizza crust is, dare I say it, is even better than bread!!

Cauliflower Pizza CrustThis cheesy cauliflower pizza crust is, dare we say it, even better than bread: http://ow.ly/LIw8Y
Posted by MyRecipes.com on Sunday, 19 April 2015


Once you have tried this for yourselves...feel free to comment below on how much you liked OR disliked it!!!

Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    I follow U , maybe U follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice Day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete